This is a 20 minute long video, and most of you won’t watch it all, but know that it includes…
- Mike Rowe glorying in the gift of hard work, but not knowing who get’s the acclaim and for Whom the work is worked for.
- An example of humility in learning, in the form of a changed opinion and a willingness to change it.
- More classical knowledge than you would expect from the host of a show called Dirty Jobs.
- Plain talk about animal husbandry, including the necessary lingo.
- An exceptionally cringe-worthy anecdote behind the whole storyline.
- A little bit of crassness, which comes with Mike Rowe. I know you know how to get past it, but it’s there (and, oh! how dizzy the TBAP hit counters get when a bit of crassness is allowed admittance).
It’s disgusting and inspiring simultaneously.