Probably my decade review will be limited to just two installments. It was fun.
1. The birth of Karsten, Haddon, Lincoln, Knox and Claire – Nothing like progeny to make you wish you had slept in more when you were a kid.
2. September 11, 2001 – I’m still floored…and mad.
3. October 2008 – Introduced to the music of Andrew Peterson. Behold the Lamb of God: The True Tall Tale of the Coming of Christ!
4. June 2008 – Moved from Michigan to Nashville to start a school. Good move.
5. November 13, 2008 – The day my Grandpa died. Sad day, but his funeral was a triumph of God’s favor to us for having known him.
6. January 2, 2000 – My last moving violation
7. May 12, 2006 – The first post on TBAP. Still a good one.
8. The resurgence of pirates – Pirates rip me off!
9. Travel: Eight weeks spent in New England, NYC and Philly (2005-2008) / Two weeks in England and Paris (2004) – I was built to be a tour guide.
10. June 12, 2009 – 10 years with Christie